Tuesday, September 21

 

ISM's

No, Blogger.com still doesn't have Intra System Messaging. That would be a bit of an overkill.

I am talking about ISM's as in feminism, chauvinism, and the like. The tags like animal lover and humanist that we all seem so comfortable with. Why is it not possible for a person to be him/herself without being an ist of any kind. If I think someone should be allowed to have his or her rights, can't I do it as myself. Why is it so essential for me to be identified as a humanist or any other ist. Most ists would not stay true to their cause inspite of being devoted to the cause. To someone who feels strongly about gay rights, why does "homosexual bastard" come naturally when he wants to hurt someone?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?