Sunday, September 12

 

New Day

Started networking on Orkut already. Anup's Blog is on my links bar now. Am blogging from a Reliance WebWorld. The one in Spencer's Plaza, Chennai. The screen's being overly bright robs the blogger interface of much of its charm. Downloaded W.Bloggar yesterday and installed it on to my folder in the college server. I think the admins know. w.Bloggar is easy to use once you get past the messenger phobia. I actually made a post yesterday. Had to delete it though, because of the horrendous formatting I made. What I found creepy was that the speed with which the software recognised my Blogger settings. Either that's really good integration or something entirely beyond me.

Started a photoblog at Buzznet.com which is pretty easy to update via email. Link on my links bar.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?