Saturday, September 11

 

Orkut

Got an Orkut invite at last. I like the ad free interface but what bugs me most is that after logging in one has to check up on each of the communities. I found a whole lot of active, intelligent and interesting communities. People from back home are online too. Felt great to be able to talk about the Mahanadi and CTBS!

Now that I have decided to make this one my primary blog, I think I will HAVE to test drive W.Bloggar. Downloaded and tested Hello yesterday. Works really cool. But, as I said in Textron a PhotoBucket hosting option seems to be a better bet.

And finally, many thanks to BlogSkins for opening my eyes to the world of free templates. I love the new loook of my blog and owe it all to the friendly folk there. Manipulating code really feels good!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?