Tuesday, September 14

 

Shoot

Just came back from a fruitless shoot. The government run institutions say we have to get a permit from the head of the institution because ours is a government college. We tell them we are from a private college which is run by a Foundation the head of which is the chief editor of the one of the nation's prominent newspapers. They say we HAVE to get a permit because to associate themselves with the likes of us is nothing but trouble.

They make it sound so evil! I like it. Overall, I won't say I'm dying for the next session. What bothers me even more is the attitude we have towards stories. A slum dweller becomes just another statistic and a death is something that would feed our audience.

Way of the world? Call me a martian.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?