Saturday, October 2

 

At Tiruvannamallai

I hope I spelt that alright. So, I am at this neat scenic place with five colleagues and seriously regret not binging my camera. If ever there was a time I could use it, this is it!

I just climbed a mighty mount and saw the whole township from above. Like a god.

It was something a mere blog can't express. Hmm...maybe a photoblog can. A very dear friend promised me that she would visit my blog today. If she reads this, then let her accept my kind welcome.

Second term starts from Monday. I look forward to it inspite of the pending asignments from last term. Cinema Studies and Photojournalism and the ACTUAL new media classes. Speaking of which, I recall wistfully desiring a camera phone and a photoblog at the top of the mount.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?