Thursday, October 14

 

Found this!

Found quite a lot of stuff. Had my presentation on Outlook Magazine's October second issue today. Went well. Found a site called BlogBinders and that the URL http://blogs.yahoo.com now takes you to Yahoo! Groups. I have been making rants in all my blogs for ages about the inevitability of something called Yahoo! Blogs soon staring us all in the face. Somebody.... (gasp!) please give me credit....! (Uh...)

Found a lot of alternate HTML template solutions for Blogger. Blogger-Templates and Ehsany.com being some of them.

One's blog needs are never satisfied. First I cribbed about limited templates. Then it was crappy content. Then availability of so many design options weans me away from writing. This will be the longest entry I've made in ages I guess. Must make it more 'visitable'.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?