Wednesday, October 20

 

Killing Looks

I have been growing more and more desperate to try out TypePad but of course i can't. Pages look awesome on TypePad and for some reason (well read users / sound advice from customer support), the overall design is so neat that I could eat my fingers. Here's one and here's another one on UserLand.

I'm a sucker for good layout. A blog is text heavy alright but design and layout lend the writer's individual signature to the pages. Achieving a good combination of simple, non-intrusive design and good compelling text is something I can never stop admiring.

Comments:
Um... hey, thanks for the link, but my weblog (www.truerwords.net which is the "other one" link you used) isn't built with typepad, it's built with my company's tool, Conversant.

Look here for more examples of Conversant sites: http://www.free-conversant.com/sites

Actually, I'm not sure you meant that I was on typepad, but if not then I'm not sure what you meant at all. What's that "on UserLand" mean?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?