Saturday, October 23

 

Updating your blog

I have always found blogging useful. I go back to my posts on a particular day and every mood comes back to me. But what gets to me is the number of steps I have to go through before my thoughts are online. Even some blogs that I syndicate using FeedReader show old entries as new whenever (this is my guess) the respective blogger republishes the entire blog. Blog*Spot servers may be boatloads in numbers but they hang after a couple of posts. Has anyone encountered similar problems. I understand it is only the template change that gets the system stuck. With the exception of a 'large blog'!

Click here and tell me if this blog is lacking in anything. A sidebar? I know. But beyond that?

Comments:
Nice template dude... where you got it from?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?