Tuesday, November 2

 

FireFox?

I have been against the way FireFox markets itself for sometime. But I love the cool buttons. Below is an excerpt from Why I don't recommend Firefox :: Adam Kalsey which I found really funny. Read the whole thing.

Why I don't recommend Firefox :: Adam Kalsey: "Most Web users don't know what a browser is. That blue E they click on the desktop isn't a browser, it's "The Internet." Or maybe it's "Yahoo" if that's what their home page is set to. Tell them to download a new browser and they don't understand what you mean. I put Firefox on my wife's computer and removed the IE link. She asked why she didn't have My Yahoo on the computer anymore. My wife's not stupid - to her the IE logo is how she got to the Web. Without that, she didn't know how to get to My Yahoo."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?