Thursday, December 30

 

Charbatia!

Alright, so I am back. In a very no-promises kind of way. Charbatia now has two cyber cafes. I am right now packed in a cubicle of the newer one. Its new alright. There are puja flowers on the keyboard. The ISP (ahem) is R Connect.

Have started missing Chennai. Part of me rues not being there when 'stories' were literally floating in the air just waiting to be drafted. Another part of me rues not being there for more humane reasons. I have to blog a lot about my time at home. But I doubt blogger.com will comply with such a fragile data transfer rate. So, when I get back to Cuttack, I will make a long post out of several little two liners I've been jotting down in my notebook. Signing out!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?