Wednesday, December 8

 
Here I am again. On yet another avatar of odd. I do not suppose any number of apologies would be enough for those who have displayed superhuman patience as I have switched services and tools in the course of the last year. I am seriously beginning to believe in what one of my teachers told me. That technology tends to wean you away from what you use it for.

I have returned to blogger after numerous adventures elsewhere. The looks will take time coming back to the way I want them to but for all practical purposes, this is where I will be from now on.

P.S: If you are firefoxing, please take note of the feeds. Sorry again!

Comments:
That question still stands...Why return to Blogger? You do have odd and iexplore. In the past, Blogger gave you plenty of problems..Right?
 
I saw the Chennai blogger meet pictures on two albums. Yours and Hareesh's. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
 
My reasons for returning to Blogger.

Feeds, some other services being incompatible with certain plugins I like to put in my template, Google, having to log in to blogger anyway to comment, being fidgety and the like.

Say a hello to Krishiv.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?