Friday, February 25

 

Blogs in javaconnect

While stealing a quick bite at a Reliance WebWorld cum JavaGreen joint yesterday, I came across a piece on blogging in javagreen's magazine javaconnect. My unjust self could call it shallow but given the tendency of everyone classing geek stuff and normal stuff so far apart, I guess the effort was commendable.

Here's a bit of it:

"Yeah? Why not create a blog on what ails the Indian cricket team?"

Why not indeed. You want it - go get it. That's what blogging is all about.


Followed the cold coffee up with Scorcese's The Aviator at Sathyam. Best presentation I saw in all my time in Chennai. Do watch it (that is if you have not been hiding under an unusually heavy rock like me till now).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?