Saturday, February 19

 

Firefox me!

Interesting! If you just type vmblog in the firefox address bar and hit enter, it automatically leads you to this blog. I knew this happened with Google's I'm Feeling Lucky button, because the query 'vmblog' features my blog on top of the Google results page.

Funnily, the first time I tried, typing vmblog yielded some other site as the number one result on Google. It was a non-english company website. I checked and found that the vmblog.com URL is now parked on GoDaddy.

The reason why Firefox seems to love me may have something to do with Google's being its default primary search engine. The Firefox Start page is powered by Google. Resembles the rounders template of Blogger.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?