Thursday, March 10

 

What do I do...

...with this label?

Things are pretty much officially out now. I am not getting back at any one person. I just think that some one who represents a major publication (no matter how niche the readership) should have enough insight to be able to stay clear of generalisations. I guess I might be being vicious here. Don't take any thing here too seriously if you think I am being unduly aggressive.

So, here's the funny part. Apparently, I was too geeky for one of India's leading Tech Mags! That's something to pride myself on. Don't you think? Just joking. In reality, it was a long standing dream/wish/whatever of mine to get to work for this particular publication.

Dreams don't die. They just go to that big recycle bin in the sky. It is only a matter of time that I restore the file into its rightful folder.

BTW, what file extension may dreams have? .drm ???

Am down I agree, but definitely not out. Am I ever? But then, you wouldn't know, would you?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?